PLACES TO HIT IN THE BISHOP ARTS AREA IN DALLAS
There is so much to do!
- •Davis Street Espresso and The Wild Detectives are two great places to get coffee. Davis is closed on Sunday. The Wild Detectives also serve wine.
- •Emporium pies, Dude Chocolate and Tillman's Roadhouse for sweets.Tillman roadhouse has a make your own smore dessert. Always a line for Emporium and you can try anything at Dude before you buy.
- •Veracruz Cafe is one of the best Mexican places in town. It is not tex-mex so if you are looking for that you can go to Glorias. La calle dolce is great for true mexican seafood cuisine.
- •Boulevardier is one of the best french restaurants in town. Bolsa is also very popular for farm to table cuisine. Enos is great for pizza and Oddfellows is a great brunch place.
- •If you are in the mood for grilled cheese. The Dallas Grilled Cheese Company is there as well.
- •For true texas style BBQ , you can go to Lockhart's and the Bishop Cider Company is behind them if you want to check out local ciders on draft.
- •There are cool clothing and art shops all along bishop streets.
- •If you want some of the best street tacos ever. You can head over to Fuel City Tacos at a gas station nearby.
- •Alamo Drafthouse recently opened a spot in downtown Dallas if you want to see a movie. Its not like your big box theaters and its a similiar vibe as to Bishop Arts. You can get great food and drinks while you watch a movie. They also will kick you out if you are texting/talking on your phone during the movie.
- •If you want to walk off all the food and drinks, you can head towards Oak Cliff Nature Preserve.
- •Final tip is to not wander too far away from Bishop Arts area on foot. It gets rough real quick.