THINGS I'M GOOD AT AND WISH I WASN'T.
- •spilling coffee on my jeans.would people pay for pre coffee-stained jeans? if so, hmu.
- •knocking my phone out of my own hands.i'm not sure how the physics of this works out, but it happens daily.
- •staying up late to read more lists.seriously, my eyes and tired body are suffering, and i can't stop.
- •getting on the 101 south when i need to go north, and vice versa.you'd think after a few years i would have learned. nope.
- •honking at people in other vehicles.try as i might, i can't let other drivers be oblivious without consequences.
- •putting off making new lists.taking a small step towards progress with each list.