Lessons I've Learned in Life So Far
Wish I could say I've mastered them. At least I recognize them & work on them everyday.
- •Look at the positive sideI'm a realist. I see all sides of every situation. As much as I want to think everything will workout perfectly, I get stuck thinking about every possible outcome, including the negative ones. I've been working to recognize the negative ones but focus on the positive ones. Flow my energy there.
- •You never can be ready for anythingYou need to experience things to really truly understand them & you don't know how you'll handle things until you live through them.
- •Don't judgeLet's face it. Judging is a matter of survival. It's necessary. We need to judge to determine what's safe. What is the best choice for ourselves & our family? Judging people in a malicious way or negative way is what you shouldn't do. But no matter what, I believe some judging is necessary in life.
- •You can't control everythingGo ahead and try... You'll just be disappointed. Let it go and life will be less stressful.
- •Worrying is wasted energyYup. Just like the previous note, you can't control everything so why worry about it. You can't change it so don't waste the energy.
- •Be comfortable in the unknownCatch the theme? Just let it go. Be ok not knowing. When you learn to accept things as they come, it reduces stress.