I know I'm awkward, but please tell me you can relate.
- •My earbud cord has to be fed through my shirt so it doesn't catch on things and rip out of my ears while running. But I have to have enough slack left out so I can turn my head.
- •Running tights are great, but there is a thin line between too tight and them sliding down. I have to choose between long crotch and camel toe.
- •When I'm all done on a machine and then I get up to see my sweaty ass print. I try to get the disinfectant wipes as fast as I can before someone sees the Rorschach test my ass left behind.
- •I try to find a lonely corner in the gym to do my ab work and stretches because I made poor lunch choices and I may or may not be gassy. However, if I do in fact fart, someone ALWAYS shows up and then I have no one to blame it on
- •Why is it that every time I need to change my bra in the locker room, someone brings her 5 children in to watch?!?