Bars I've Tried in the Twin Cities Area
Places and what I can remember from my experiences.
- •Billy's—St. PaulGreat air conditioning. This is important. Good trivia (Wednesdays). Fair beer options and good summer drinks menu. Lovely staff.
- •Sweet Pea's—St. PaulMeh seating, the waitress always seems to dislike me(??). Okay food, nice rotating beer list. Good lighting. Solid trivia night (Wednesdays), but kind of crowded from lack of seating. Also, the bathroom is in the basement, which makes me nervous for a multitude of reasons. But the trivia announcer is awesome.
- •Wild Bill's—WoodburyGood deals. I've been here once.
- •Cowboy Jack's—WoodburyGood happy hour deals, interesting clientele.
- •Wild Bill's—Apple ValleyBeer expensive.