BEST THINGS I SAW DURING THE LA MARATHON
Fine print: by "during" I mean "while watching"
- •A two-year-old girl who was so excited to see her dad run by, and then started bawling the second he ran on
- •An entrepreneurial boy trying to sell chairs to spectators for $20
- •Firemen dancing on top of their fire engine
- •A mom pushing her baby through some sprinklers in a stroller
- •A policewoman running in full police uniform
- •ThisNote the collared polo shirt on the male dog
- •Strip club security guys stepping out into daylight to take in the scene
- •The lead singer of a Doors cover band trying oh-so-hard to banter with the crowdHe had a very Tommy Wiseau vibe
- •A sign reading "Don't Poop"
- •Runners pushing smiling disabled people