I USE THESE WORDS IN GAMES A LOT, BUT I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY MEAN
Here are my definition guesses:
- •Rax: Nerdy extinct cousin of the T-Rex
- •Hew: fun breezy way to combine Hebrew + Jew
- •Bap: what Little Bunny Foo Foo does when he's tired of bopping
- •Lew: affectionate term for "Lewis"
- •Wap: sound a rich person's tennis racket makes when it connects squarely with the ball
- •Maw: "mother" with a thick Southern accent
- •Hon: term of endearment
- •Hin: term of hatred
- •Sen: a wise man, but not quite at sensei level yet
- •Res: when you say you're going to take a rest, but you're so tired you fall asleep mid-word
- •Dun: how a dunce would spell "dunce"
- •Gad: how cool people say "egads!"
- •Pons: how cool people say "tampons"
- •Fons: Miriam Webster's way of spelling "The Fonz"