I WANT TO BE IN AN ENTOURAGE FOR THESE PEOPLE
I don't want to be famous. But I do aspire to be in an entourage - it comes from that natural desire to be close to those you admire, mixed with a desire for good times. My top choices, ranked.
- •LudacrisI would even settle for being in his entourage's entourage.
- •Jeremy LinCould end up being a little too low-key cause he is suuuuuper religious. But on the other hand, he likes pranks, so maybe it would work out.
- •Larry DavidI want to hear his complaints unfiltered, all the time.
- •Uggie the DogSuch a talented actor, but also kinda feel like I could easily manipulate him to get whatever I want if I just keep treats on hand.
- •NellyGreat performer, so sweet, caring uncle and father, nothing beats Hot in Herre, socially conscious -- it would be an absolute honor.
- •Gina RodriguezThis one is probably a shoo-in because there is not a sweeter person on the planet, so she'd definitely say yes to me joining her entourage.
- •JB SmooveI mean could you imagine a more fun time?
- •Louis CKTo be in orbit around this genius, and to feel let in on his closest secrets -- I can't even imagine
- •Kendra WillinsonLove her, love her family, I would knock this one out of the park. And if it doesn't work out, at the very least maybe she'd let me nanny for her kids.
- •John StocktonSeems like such an old school classy guy. So classy he probably wouldn't even have an entourage. But I'm willing to found it for him.