MOST UNEXPECTED MOVIE ENDINGS
I've been watching a lot of classic movies for the first time lately. Spoilers below if you haven't seen them.
- •Spoilers below
- •For real, if you hate spoilers, and you're a culturally lagging person like me and haven't seen a lot of classic movies, stop reading.
- •You can't be mad at me, I warned you.
- •The Great EscapeWhat escape?? Such a jolly soundtrack but then only like three of you actually make it out, and then 50 of you are MURDERED. Huh?!?!
- •Magnificent SevenHow magnificent is it if most of you die??? So one of you finds love, big whup, great, but really who cares because oh yeah MOST OF YOU DIE!
- •Boogie NightsIt seems like everything's gonna go horribly wrong and then everyone lives happily ever after?? Whoa!
- •Inglorious BasterdsThe first time I read that script I was five pages from the end when I started thinking "wait... Is this plan going to succeed?!" Blew my mind.Suggested by @bjnovak
- •More as I watch