SELECT ITEMS FROM MARTHA STEWART'S JUNE CALENDAR
Her monthly calendar is the best part of the magazine, hands down.
- •"Stroll through peony garden, now in bloom"Why do you have to schedule a stroll?!
- •"Godson Augustine Booth-Clibborn's birthday"
- •"Host friends for a picnic and game of croquet"
- •"Attend Westchester Land Trust annual benefit, honoring Benjamin Needell, in North Salem, New York"She SO has a crush on Benjamin, otherwise why note his name in her calendar?!
- •"Sharpen knives and scissors"Whoa there!
- •"Organize wine collection; stock up on summer whites"Nice semi-colon usage in your calendar, Martha! Also, are you seriously trying to get me to believe your wine collection wasn't already organized?
- •"Friend David Rockefeller turns 100!"Martha, you ain't got to name drop! You're Martha Stewart!
- •"Wash and groom cats"Do you really do this? Don't you pay someone to?
- •"Clean outdoor lighting fixture"Seriously you do this yourself?? You don't pay someone else?
- •"Schedule dog-grooming appointments"So THIS is the thing you don't do yourself. Huh.
- •"Plant a second crop of beet and spinach seeds"Second!!
- •"Weight training"
- •"Cardio and core"
- •"Pilates"Get it, girl!