THINGS I EAT THE MOST
This list says more about me than any other list ever could.
- •Frozen raspberries and cherries with semi-sweet chocolate chipsUsually at least once a day, but in a dream world I'd eat it for all three meals
- •Gluten free bread, toasted dark, with light cream cheese and jamI like a nice tart jam
- •Trader Joe's brown rice fusilli and three cheese pomodoro sauce, with kale or arugula and red pepper flakesI see everything in this dish solely as a vehicle for me to eat red sauce. Pasta is always fine with me, but let's be real, I'm in it for the sauce.
- •Arugula with cider vinegar, olive oil, walnuts, Parmesan, ground pepper, and truffle saltI add my walnuts straight from the freezer, which adds a fun cold touch
- •Pre-cooked brown rice with pre-cut vegetables and Trader Joe's red Thai curry sauceThis is a lazy meal but very healthy and can be ready in four minutes of microwaving, so I eat it a lot