5 GUILTY PLEASURES
- •"Bawitdaba" by Kid RockWhen he goes "NOW GET IN THE PIT AND TRY TO LOVE SOMEONE!" is in my top twenty musical moments
- •Teenage romance novelsThe Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen is in my top books of all time.
- •Dancing with my husband to St. Theresa by Joan OsborneMy husband is the most ridiculous dancer ever and loves this song and it is the best and most tiring 5 minutes of my life.
- •Writing on white boardsI get several chances a day to write on whiteboards in markers of various sizes and colors and you bet I will take them.
- •Okay, so everyone loves Pinterest but I'm saying I have 1.9 thousand pins and a board dedicated to recipes I've actually made and it has 142 pins in it. I also take time each week to edit my boards and meal plan and write about how the recipes I made were tasty or terrible.