THINGS I MISS
- •Ramen NoodlesI could eat two packages of those bitches twice a day.
- •SchoolGetting graded is satisfying. I wish my job would grade me in a A-F grading system.
- •Seeing my friends all the timeWhen I was age 14-22 I saw my friends ALL THE TIME. Everyday. Or at least I talked to them everyday. Now I'm married and I have a job and shit.
- •Living in North MinneapolisI really just miss the feeling of being somewhere I have been for most of my life. Like it is mine and it is where I belong(ed).
- •Being on my parents health insuranceShit is expensive.
- •Feeling healthyI have felt shitty in the health department for the last year in terms of overall wellness and it is getting to be damn depressing.
- •Reading every nightI would literally read a part of Harry Potter every night or read some of a new book every night when I lived with my parents and now I feel so goddamn tired before bed I just look at my phone.
- •Going to North DakotaMy grandparents lived in North Dakota and they passed away quite a while ago. I always had a great time there and I didn't ever realize how much I would relish in the memories I have of being there.
- •This list is depressingI'm going to make a happy list next.