TV shows I've just started to watch since I had a baby
I got a lot of time on my hands
- •The SopranosOmg so good. I started talking in a really bad Italian accent for a week until my husband was more annoyed like on the verge of anger annoyed.
- •GoTI read the books so I thought I was better than everyone else BUT THE SHOW!!! I watched 61 episodes in 10 days.
- •Malcolm in the MiddleReally a comic gem. Bryan Cranston and Jane Kaczmarek (I had to read this name 4 times to spell it) are the greatest TV parents and have the best chemistry and just make the whole show.
- •CommunitySo thaaaaats what Donald Glover is in.
- •AnimaniacsReliving childhood and it's a good background show when I'm actually doing things.
- •Various Children's moviesSing, Moana, The Angry Birds movie, Finding Dory, The Secret Life Of Pets..... my husband thinks I'm crazy because soon we will ONLY watch children's movies but whatever