ILLNESSES I HAVE WHICH I THINK ARE RELATED
My body is a mysterious wonderland
- •Myoclonic ticsMy head jerks to the left or right like 2-3 times a day. It freaks people out or they don't notice (i think it says something about their personality, whether they notice or not.) I think it started when I did drugs in high school. I sort of thought of it as "the chills" for a long time but lately it's so violent that I worry my neck is going to break and wonder how I could have ignored it for so many years
- •Insensitive to novacaineLearned this the hard way!
- •Broken toe that healed wrongObtained via clumsiness. You CAN walk on a broken toe. Don't believe people who say you can't.
- •Ehlers-Danloss SyndromeType II! Also known as "benign hypermobility syndrome" also known as "loose ligaments" -- I'm bendy and also my shoulders hurt all day every day
- •Poor PrioperceptionI'm very clumsy and a terrible driver and don't know where my limbs are in space most of the time!