A PICTURE FOR EVERY MONTH OF 2015
Inspired by @ListPrompts - apparently I did a lot more this year than I remembered. Obviously these are high points (there are no photos of me having panic attacks, stressing over wedding plans, or grieving, for example), but it gives me hope for 2016 to reflect on the good times and accomplishments from this year.
- •JanuaryStarted the year knitting at my favorite coffeeshop
- •FebruaryTurned in all my coursework and finished my doula certification! 🎉
- •MarchThe birthday fairy still comes, even when you're 27.
- •AprilFinished a pair of socks I was knitting!
- •MayPlaying music at a beloved 3 year old's birthday.
- •JuneMy best childhood friend got married and our dudes had a moment.
- •JulyHolding one of my doula babies not too long after he was born.
- •AugustWhat I read over summer
- •SeptemberA snapshot from one of the classes I teach for babies and their adults every week.
- •OctoberTaught a mask-making workshop pre-Halloween/Muertos.
- •NovemberHad thanksgiving out in the backcountry of catalina island (where I was born and raised) with my family. A bison joined us for part of the meal.
- •DecemberEnjoyed Christmas in Yosemite national park with record snowfall and a Hudson Bay blanket permanently wrapped around my body.