I'LL HAVE 'THE SARAH'
Inspired by @zoe
- •coffeeTriple shot almond milk mocha, easy on the chocolate, no whip. If I think I might have more caffeine later in the day, or if I'm doing something important or anxiety triggering later, I'll skip this or make it decaf.
- •breakfast at homeSmall bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and cloves and a small scoop of plain whole milk yogurt, or 2 eggs scrambled in the pan with a handful of greens. Frittata on the weekend
- •breakfast outWaffles and sausage
- •cocktailA Manhattan with a couple extra cherries
- •haircutI cut my own hair, pretty much just haphazardly trim it whenevs, it's so long it doesn't really matter. I know I'll probably feel mortified about it when I finally get a pro cut again, but hey, at least I use nice shears.
- •ice creamChocolate, with pretzels or a fine sprinkle of salt
- •movie snackPeanut butter m&ms, other nice chocolate, anything that doesn't make noise when you open or eat it.
- •anxiety attackDefinitely in the car, usually while stuck in traffic (esp on bridges 😀), lots of shaky breathing/counting, vv irritable, usually only a minute or two long
- •pizzaZpizza's casablanca, or really any white pizza - I love garlic, onion, and clouds of ricotta 😜