MY PODCASTS 📻
I'm a public radio junkie. This is the shit I like to listen to on walks, runs, drives, and while I cook/clean 😎
- •Fresh AirClassic interview hour with Terry Gross.
- •White Wine, True CrimeMy genius friend hosts this show, in which she and local comedians drink white wine and review true crime stories/movies/tv shows. Their multi part series on "The Jinx" made my face hurt.
- •Women of the HourLoved it, @lenadunham
- •Savage LovecastSex, love, and relationship advice from the best.
- •This American LifeOh, Ira 😍😍😍
- •The Longest Shortest TimeAmazing storytelling about early parenthood, the longest shortest time in a person's life.
- •How to be Amazing with Michael Ian BlackCompelling and funny interviews with artists sharing their lessons learned and paths taken. Really enjoyed the 2 part David Sedaris episode.
- •The Dead Authors' PodcastPaul F Tompkins plays HG Wells and uses the famous time machine to bring dead authors to UCB theater in LA, all to benefit 826LA, a nonprofit after school writing and tutoring center.
- •Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!The weekly NPR news quiz show. Fave panel member: Mo Rocca. No contest.
- •The Mortified PodcastAdults sharing writings from their most awkward years.
- •RadiolabSuper stimulating science storytelling.
- •Free Adnan!
- •Mystery ShowSolving unGoogleable mysteries.
- •99% InvisibleInvestigating the architecture and design (good and bad) that underplays our everyday lives.
- •I think there's a couple I'm forgetting - I guess I listen to more than I realized!!