MY STUDENTS' HOBBIES - SO WHOLESOME RN
I teach at a k-6 Waldorf school, and these are a few of the hobbies that have spread like wildflowers this school year.
- •OrigamiWhich then morphed into...
- •Paper airplanesBut like, amazing and complicated ones.
- •Four squareThey prefer to draw their squares as colorful quadrants representing the 4 elements (SO Waldorf rn)
- •Cat's cradle/string picturesHad to use the Vonnegut cover, obvs
- •Yo-yosThey know so many tricks, and love to challenge each other to create sequences of tricks to show the other grades
- •KendamaOffshoot of the yo-yo craze - pretty awesome
- •Jump ropeSingle, double Dutch, jumping rhymes, speed jumping - they love it all.