Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Anything Harry Potter relatedI loved the books as a child but Jesus H. Christ, jk Rowling should stop beating this dead horse of a franchise.
- •PeriscopeAnd anything that happens on it.
- •Li.sts with GifsI like this app because it isn't Buzzfeed.
Inspired by @sky. Buckle in, I've been to a few
- •MaineEarly September, walking on the rocky beach in Cape Elizabeth with my uncle, being wet and cold but so deliriously happy.
- •VermontImmense nostalgia and gratitude, walking with my dad around his college town.
- •New HampshireSeeing Leslie!! Talking in Dirt Cowboy (coffee shop) until close.
They've definitely experimented more than any metal band, with mixed results.
- •Carpe Diem BabyA slow, rolling, heavy song that sounds like the dirges of Master Of Puppets with the lyrical content of Metallica. Fun. Sexy. Off. The James Franco of latter day Metallica.
- •No Leaf CloverThey've never released a studio version of this song, which is a damn shame because it's so good. Anthemic chorus.
- •Dyers EveMetallica has never played this song live (as far as YouTube shows), likely because it's way too difficult. This song is pure rage, lyrically and musically. Cathartic to listen to.
Inspired by @lgw
- •SandwichPB&J. Wheat bread, strawberry jelly, crunchy peanut butter. Put in a plastic bag and shoved in a backpack to ripen for a few hours.
- •Breakfast sandwichEnglish muffin (toasted, I'm not a monster), cream cheese, spinach, siracha and a fried egg.
- •Mixed drinkSomething purchased with my older sister's fake. Sorry mom!
ESPECIALLY in the summer
- •Waking up suuuuuuuuper toasty
- •The small rush that comes from trying to throw off all of my blankets and find a sweatshirt in one fluid motion.
- •Firing up the camping stove/pushing the on button on my coffeemakerNot quite the same sensation but I'll take what I can get
- •Lord of the FliesCurrently actually finishing this one. It was on a reading list in middle school and I faked my way through discussions on it. Oops.
- •No Country For Old MenYeah, I haven't even started this one.
- •WaldenI have a vague understanding of what transcendentalism is, so why should I have to suffer through a 200+ page diatribe against...taxes? Maybe I should consult the cliff's notes.
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Patagonia (snap tee, one vintage blue, one synchilla purple)
- •Rainbow (wide strap. They started off light brown but now...dark brown/black)
- •Pink (7 for $27. Always)