BOOKS I'VE LIED ABOUT FINISHING
- •Lord of the FliesCurrently actually finishing this one. It was on a reading list in middle school and I faked my way through discussions on it. Oops.
- •No Country For Old MenYeah, I haven't even started this one.
- •WaldenI have a vague understanding of what transcendentalism is, so why should I have to suffer through a 200+ page diatribe against...taxes? Maybe I should consult the cliff's notes.
- •The Rape of LucreceI garnered the plot from title.
- •MissoulaIn my defense, this book is a harrowing description of the college campus rape epidemic and I physically could not bear to read the rest. Not a funny answer, oops.
- •Infinite JestLocation 175 of 24701 on my kindle!
- •Absalom, Absalom!There are two copies in my house and I'm still deciding which cover art I like better.