Already on li.st? Open in app.
We all need to eat. Why not make it at the best places in Des Moines!
- 1.The Other PlaceA staple in the Cesar Valley, Des Moines was blessed with it a couple years ago.
- 2.MaloI've recently come to Luke this place a lot more. I'm not usually a fan of Mexican food, but this place is GOOD!
- 3.Casey'sTheir pizza is one of the best I've ever had. And it's from a gas station!!!!
Recruiters talk to thousands of people every week. How do you remain on the top of their list?
- 1.Have skills and be able to talk about them.You can add all the skills in the world to your LinkedIn profile. But if you can't speak to them, that's not something I'm interested in.
- 2.Be availableI know things get busy and you will have to return a call or two here and there. But if it's days between the time I call you and I hear back, we have a problem. At least send an email or a text.
- 3.Know your shitSelf explanatory right? Any questions, hit me up on Twitter @theDSMrecruiter
- 1.Steph CurryHe's not a human being
- 2.Russell WestbrookFreak athlete
- 3.Kevin DurantOne of the best scorers in the league
- 1.Research the companyKnow some facts about the company. Examples : Industry, previous revenue, last time they were interested the news.
- 2.Research who you will be interviewing withIf you don't know, ask. HR or the recruiter you're working with should be able to tell you this. Maybe you have something in common?
- 3.Calm your nervesThey chose to interview you for a reason. Have confidence in your skills!
I've read all his books and here is how I rank them.
- 1.Crush ItThis isn't even close. I've read it 4 times and I still learn new things every time I read it. Also one of the more inspiring books I've read.
- 2.#AskGaryVeeBusinesswise, this is the best from someone who is a professional business builder
- 3.Thank You EconomyIf you want your business, or you in general, to stand out from the crowd, read this book.
- 4.Jab, Jab, Jab, Right HookSocial media done the right way. And tips on how to start, execute, and reap the benefits.
Phone interview coming up? Ace it with this list!
- 1.Smile when you talkPeople on the other line can tell if you are. This will tell them that you're excited about the job!
- 2.Sit down while you're talking.Talking and walking on top of probably being a little nervous will cause you to lose your breath faster than usual. Sit yo butt in that chair!
- 3.EnunciateIt's always harder to understand people over the phone. Slow down and pronounce your words so you can get your point across accurately.