5 ways to get ready for an interview.
- 1.Research the companyKnow some facts about the company. Examples : Industry, previous revenue, last time they were interested the news.
- 2.Research who you will be interviewing withIf you don't know, ask. HR or the recruiter you're working with should be able to tell you this. Maybe you have something in common?
- 3.Calm your nervesThey chose to interview you for a reason. Have confidence in your skills!
- 4.Dress the partWear a suit and tie unless told differently. And unless the dress code is very very casual.
- 5.Show up 10 minutes earlyAny earlier, or late, you're cutting into their schedule.