FOOD ALLERGIES THAT I HAVE DEVELOPED THROUGHOUT MY LIFE
From foods that I could care less about to foods that I regularly dream about.
- •Raw broccoli**can eat when cooked, much better in this form anyway
- •Raw celery**deciding that this asterisk will just mean that I can eat the item once the nutrients are completely stripped from its form
- •Raw carrots*Not much of a loss once I discovered that carrots don't actually improve your eyesight, and I am therefore not losing my vision due to lack of carrot consumption.
- •LycheeThis was discovered by mistake at a biblestudy that I had never gone to. I silently suffered while strangers discussed God talking to them.
- •MelonsI miss watermelon, but who really cares about cantaloupe and honeydew?
- •Bananas*I can still eat plantains, as long as they're not fresh. Same with banana bread.
- •PlumsNew allergy this year! Should probably find out if this will spread to every fruit I enjoy.
- •Almonds*Had a horrific episode with my epipen in which I felt like Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. Also, *I can drink almond milk?
- •AvocadosThe worst allergy in terms of reaction, avoidance, and frequent dreams in which I can freely eat them. This is also an explanation of my username, @avocadont