WHY I HATE DRESSING UP
I'm going to church as a sponsor for my brother as he does his confirmation (for those of you who don't know, Confirmation is a religious sacrament for those who are Catholic) the thing is, I have to dress up in black and white. I sorta don't mind dressing up but I hate the process. Here's why...
- •Finding the right size shirt.Neck sizes and arm lengths are a bitch to remember!
- •Having to iron everything to perfection.Any wrinkle's discovered must be eradicated otherwise it can make the difference between a formal dress shirt and a casual button down 👎
- •To Tie or not to Tie...I'd rather not, I can make a shirt look good without a tie. Might make it more casual though but thug life😎
- •Dress shoes?I'm a sneaker head, dress shoes are not in my arsenal. Though I could settle for a pair of Cole Haans 👌
- •I have patience for a lot of things but dressing up might not be one of them. A few things I do like about dressing up is the shopping for new stuff part and the fitted look that I end up with that actually makes me look good.
- •I look forward to today so I can give this dress up thing another go and fulfill some brotherly duties 👍 cross your fingers and hope I pull it off! ✌️