Already on li.st? Open in app.
I moved to London for 6 months in 2001 and I've had the travel bug ever since. List of countries I've visited so far, with more to come (hopefully by the end of the year)
- 1.Canada (born and raised and where I'm currently living)
- 3.England (I know it's not technically a country, but I'm counting it anyway) (lived there for 6 months)
Drove from Winnipeg (Canada) to Minneapolis/St. Paul (USA) with the bestie to see Adele for the first show on the North American leg of her tour
- •Had complimentary breakfastI ❤️ breakfast! Even more when it's free!
- •Worry about ticket being validCouldn't get regular ticket (tried for 10 hours over 2 days for multiple cities), resorted to spending a LOT of money for a crappy seat on Stub Hub. Ticket arrived 3 days later. Is it real? My friend managed to get one through Ticketmaster and she wasn't able to print it until 2 weeks before the concert. Mine was fed-exed to me from the States 6 months ago. 😒
- •Headed to Mall of America for a bit of shoppingAlways a must when we come to Minneapolis
Like the game Telephone but with drawing!
- •Things started out well
- •Hard to draw, but she made it work
- •Somehow the previous pic was interpreted as a Florida Window? What exactly is a Florida Window? 😂
- •Ketchup chips (Old Dutch is the best kind)
- •Coffee Crisp (I don't even like coffee, and even I love me some Coffee Crisp!)
- •Dill Pickle chips (Canadians love dill)
Just a few travel pics I currently have on my phone
- •South African sunset
- •Kiyomizu Temple, Kyoto, Japan
- •Sydney Opera House, Australia