A YEAR AND TWO DAYS IN LISTS 🎈🎉
It would have been exactly a year, but I kept being busy while trying to finish this.
- •This is two days after my listiversary.
- •This app has been influential to me in my return to writing.
- •While I don't write my poems on here, I am writing them and that's what's important.
- •This is a great community, filled with caring, kind people.
- •I appreciate everything you all have written.
- •Thanks for being fabulous.
- •Without this app, I would have never put digital pen to paper. Here are some of my favorite lists that I wrote during my year and two days with this app:
- •Where I ask the real, thought provoking questions.
- •I can't wait to teach Lear again.
- •Because songs are neat. In reference to the bonus song: the Pennsylvania Polka isn't stuck in my head anymore.
- •Update on leg beard: it comes back every once in awhile.
- •This is perhaps my favorite list, because I have thought thoughts on this dream for so long.
- •And finally, this list, dedicated to the true masterpieces. I WATCHED A MARATHON OF MY BIG FAT AMERICAN GYPSY WEDDINGWhen asked how many episodes I watched of this show in one day, I answered not with a number, but the word "enough".
- •I hope I'll be around here, still listing in another year and two days!