"HEARTS AND BONES"
- •Paul Simon, one of my great music loves, wrote "Hearts and Bones" about his tumultuous relationship with Carrie Fisher.
- •I've been a PS fan for the past sixteen years, after my mom forgot how inappropriate the movie The Graduate is for a ten year old to see. Simon and Garfunkel did the music.
- •I listened to "Scarborough Fair" until...now. I still listen to it regularly.
- •Anyway, "Hearts and Bones" has held a special place in my heart. It's one hell of a song. It's hard to listen to and I still listen to it.
- •"Why won't you love me/ for who I am/ where I am"
- •"You take two bodies and you twirl them into one/ their hearts and their bones/ and they won't come undone"