MY DAY HAS BEEN SOMETHING ELSE
Blah blah blah.
- •I'm sick with a cold that has settled in my ears.This never ends well.
- •Since moving to Ohio, I have allergies. My allergies are acting up in addition to my cold.My throat itches. Why can't I scratch the inside of my throat????
- •We had a meeting today that was most of the day, which would be okay if my nose could keep it together, but no. No. It could not.
- •My nose ran the whoooooole time. THE WHOLE TIME.
- •In addition to my cold and allergies, I'm dog sitting for my parents. One dog keeps breaking into the garden to eat unripe tomatoes. Why? Who knows.
- •It's so hot here right now.
- •I feel so crabby.
- •I know my day isn't really that bad, and could be so, so much worse, but I just feel really yucky.
- •It's too hot even to nap.My laugh isn't one of victory. It's one borne from uncomfortable feelings all over my body.