SICK DAY ACTIVITY LIST
I got sick this afternoon. It feels like the flu. Who gets the flu in the afternoon?
- •Went to Costco. Wasn't feeling bad this morning. Enjoyed Costco. I didn't have any samples though. It was too early in the day.
- •Watched SO much HGTV. Thanks for keeping me company, House Hunters, even if you didn't buy the houses that I thought made the most sense.
- •Ate apples. They were so good and tasted like apple juice.
- •Drank Pepto. Thanks Pepto. You're the best. You go down so smooth.
- •Ate sick soup. This was named by my mom when I was growing up.Recipe (very complex): chicken broth, carrots, small round noodles. Bring chicken broth to boil to cook the noodles. Add carrots early in the heating process or late, depending on how crunchy you like them.
- •Napped, confusingly. I was half asleep and mumbled the whole time.
- •This has been my whole day. Happy Sunday. Hope you all feel better than I do.