SOME THINGS I'M EXCITED ABOUT
Life is hard right now. There are good things coming. I keep reminding myself of these good things.
- 5.Paul Simon is releasing a new album and going on tour this year. I'm thrilled. I have had one sided love for Mr. Simon for most of my life.
- 4.I'm seeing Welcome to Night Vale this April. All hail the glow cloud.
- 3.I read this book in two days. It was enveloping and made me wish for grey skies and stormy seas.
- 2.I will be teaching a nine week creative writing course starting next week! I've coached a lot of students through nonfiction this year, so I'm so so thrilled for some fiction.
- 1.I'm getting married in July. I'm hoping it's more like the happiness in this gif, rather than the moment of sharp realization that follows this jubilation in The Graduate.