WHAT I USED TO LOOK FOR IN A MAN, COMPARED TO NOW
Inspired by all of you folks who have matured.
- •So basically, I used to look for smart guys who liked to make me feel bad while they felt good about themselves. This went on for too many years. Oh man. I also really liked guys who were valedictorians of their graduating classes. 🙄
- •Entertainingly enough, I found a note I posted on Facebook (thanks On This Day feature 🙄) many years ago. I said I wanted a tall guy, blue eyes, and dark hair.I am a leftie, so I wanted someone left-handed.
- •I dated a version of that, but he was a 🐍.
- •I dated another version of that note's dream guy and married him.
- •I know I talk about my husband a lot, but he is something spectacular. My life has been not always easy or okay. He helps me work towards being okay every day of our marriage.
- •He is the best person for me.He's real cute too.
- •Just this evening, I offered him a box of 24 knuckle sandwiches for lunch while we're moving this weekend and he gladly accepted while I laughed way too hard.I told him I wasn't unpacking any boxes, except for the one containing the sandwiches.
- •He is a good egg. He is, however, right-handed. 🤷🏼♀️