TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
I am a pop culture TV freak.3 channel choices, no remote and waiting all year for the Wizard of Oz and The Grinch build character in a kid.
- •Lost in SpaceI always wanted one of those chimps with donkey ears
- •FlipperWhen I was 6 we went to the keys and went to a water park where the dolphin who played Flipper was kept. I got to jump in (at 6 yrs old))? #mymomthecoolestmom and hold into her dorsal fun and ride across the pond. Boy were the rules different then
- •The Monkeesdreamy Davy Jones...Tom Petty covers their songs and STILL plays them on his buried treasure show
- •The Banana SplitsLa la la lalalala one banana two banana three banana four....
- •Penelope pitstop
- •Dark shadowsAt night I pulled the sheets up to my neck and would not dangle any body parts off the bed. And Quentin was HOT
- •Carol BurnettMy comedy hero. Never ever missed her show. Hoping Maya and Marty have success with their show
- •SNLOk so did not watch this with the parents but hey....This was the antiparental unit show.
- •Knots LandingValene and those twins..now that was must see TV