The Girlfriend (part 1)
Before old age and poor memory takes a toil, let me take you on a journey on our love journey.
- •It started when I went to meet my army buddy for a drink at Wala Wala because they were the only guys who had Kronenburg on Blanc. That was where I first met FelFYI she was pretty mean and cold. We hit it off by teasing my friend. I then later ask if I could pray for her knee (pain). That's how you get a girl
- •Nothing happened. I added her on Facebook, tried to talk to her more by pretending a friend was looking for a producer. Our conversations were periodic.I was a mess, looking for conversations with girls on tinder. Trying out that mojo. I was telling this other girl that I had feelings for them
- •We were planning for our friend's party which didn't work out. She invited me to join them for drinks at her party. I skipped because I had TGIF and I had a shoot the next day. After my shoot the next day, we went for dinner at Popeyes in Century.I spoke with an accent, proper sentences and lots of gusto.
- •It followed with a rescue mission to Chinatown. And many many many trips to Arnold's Chicken
- •We went for Caracal together. Rocked it with our little steps and bobbing.
- •Lots of love for this young ladyCouldn't stop looking at her lips.
- •Christmas Eve! Took me through her growing up days, told me I was a silver lining, and had a bottle of moscato together.I resisted kissing this girl after a few drinks. I watched as we converse and her lips moved. I turned my attention back to the pile of Christmas cards
- •After a couple of "litmus paper" test, I finally pulled the move. A spontaneous trip to Malacca, and some GoT had me telling her that I might really like her. Coupled that with hot tea, long walks and crazy adventures. I couldn't help but feel attracted to her and her alluring beauty.
- •Till the next episode of Team A&F.