Non-celebrity in person crushes. Elementary school and middle only. I kept a diary from age 5 on so these are well documented. I found this list bizarrely satisfying to make.
- •Simeon DavisMy longest crush. Age 5- age 11. He dated my friend Mika instead of me. I was full of angst. Now a lingerie designer last I googled
- •Jeff BurgerWe actually "dated" for a month which consisted of me going to his house to play street fighter.
- •Matthew CawleyHe had floppy hair and made out with my best friend Tiffany who was tall and had giant boobs. We are still friendly to this day
- •Dash TalbotMy first crush around age 3. My best friend's brother. Randomly he and the above crush are best friends though I didn't make that connection until much later in life
- •Taro HartMickey Hart's son. We dated 3 weeks at camp before he dumped me for not kissing him with tongue. Also I was a little cuckoo. Did get a drum lesson from his dad though
- •Ben GucciardiRuns something called "soccer without borders" and looks like a legit good guy via Facebook stalking
- •Benjamin BassI think he liked baseball
- •Chris RiceRandomly Anne Rice's son. I never had a shot
- •CianCan't remember his last name but he had lots of freckles and red hair
- •Dion JolleyA total troublemaker.
- •Mark WeinerNicknamed "Grub" at camp. We kissed once. He was constantly in denial about how his last name is pronounced. He's now a music producer.