Excellent Things About Chicago
It was my first time exploring here. Definitely coming back
- •Dark Matter CoffeeTruly special. Delicious, inventive and guys that own and run it are so awesome. They describe coffee varietals in weed terms.
- •Half Acre BreweryThere are tons of amazing breweries in Chicago, I became the most familiar with this one
- •FoodI ate my face off. Some of my favs. Little Goat, (the pork belly pancake and the boozy milkshake) Publican Quality Meats (the brisket!), Big Star (the tacos), Lou Malnati's (my first deep dish) Bang Bang Pie and Biscuits (obvious)
- •The AirportThey don't mark up heavily!! What's a 3 dollar banana at JFK or LAX is 1 dollar. I got a delicious lunch for 6 bucks.
- •Great VintageThe Midwest has the best vintage shopping and I didn't do nearly enough here but window shopped a lot and it looks dope.
- •Chicago PrideThere is such a strong identity here. It gets broken into neighborhoods but it's a powerful feeling in general
- •A Certain Secret Tiki BarThat's all I can say about that