Things I Remember Most Vividly About My Childhood
Requested list. I went with age 13 and below memories and just quickly wrote out the first things that came to mind.
- •Finding my teeth that the tooth fairy had "taken"
- •Mom throwing a metronome at dad
- •Humping my girlfriendsFYI this auto-corrected to "jumping" 6 times before I could make it "humping"
- •Castro street parades out my window
- •Jaisa- the neighbor we basically adopted
- •The smell of Vanilla
- •Trying to dig a tunnel in a friend's yard
- •Asking mom if getting her period hurt and not believing her that bleeding wasn't painful
- •Reading under the covers when I was supposed to be asleep.
- •The parade of my parents' boyfriends/girlfriends who were in and out of my life and the confusion about why they didn't want to talk to me when the relationship with mom or dad was over
- •Singing in Girls ChorusI know so many church songs for a nice Jewish girl.
- •Hating broccoli.. And all vegetables
- •Simeon DavisSee childhood crush list
- •Being told I had knobby kneesI wore pants for the next 10 years