Thoughts About the Cw Show the 100 After Watching 29 Episodes in 2 Weeks
- •Finn looks like Camp Nowhere era Andrew Keegan
- •I like how villains become heroes and vice versa
- •The president of the mountain people is so perfectly castHe's so incredibly creepy but he's a good guy. Plays on expectations. Wait. Is he?
- •So many Aussie actors doing really good American accentsI cannot do an Australian accent
- •Season 2 opening credits are much better than season 1Very Game of Thrones
- •DirtThey actually get the actors really bloody and dirty which feels unusual for a CW show. There's even frizzy hair sometimes. Huzzah!
- •The costumes are amazing
- •Starts off ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Ends up 🙌