Already on li.st? Open in app.
Some helpful feedback for BJ @alexisgabriela
- •Laptop compatibilitySo it's easier to publish lists in class or work unnoticed
- •Better Facebook compatibilitySo you can find people you know more easily
- •Reverse number ranking
- •Posting gifs!!!Suggested by @lesleyann
*in order to keep the alliteration I learned a new word! It has a great definition too: "a journey, especially a long or meandering one." @alexisgabriela
- •BerlinJust because I think it would be fun to go dancing there together. And I love it so much.
In honour of turning 25 next month time, a list of all my misadventures in my 24th year, ranked by order of idiocy.
- •Losing my credit card twice in three weeks
- •Locking myself out of my house three timesAlthough I only lost my keys once this year! Still- didn't sleep in my bed for three nights.
- •Changing my flight from New York to London because I was too hungover
Things said by cousin Osman, featuring several of his favourite acronyms.
- •905:1) a suburb of Toronto; 2) bridge and tunnel, unchic
- •Al Dente:Literal translation “to the tooth.” Pasta that is firm to the bite; Os’s preferred style of spaghetti (see SpagBog.
- •Directional:Extremely fashionable; forward-thinking