A DICTIONARY OF OS-ISMS
Things said by cousin Osman, featuring several of his favourite acronyms.
- •905:1) a suburb of Toronto; 2) bridge and tunnel, unchic
- •Al Dente:Literal translation “to the tooth.” Pasta that is firm to the bite; Os’s preferred style of spaghetti (see SpagBog.
- •Directional:Extremely fashionable; forward-thinking
- •H2T:Head to toe
- •Oh My Days:An antiquated expression of disbelief.
- •P.O.C.:Point of Concern
- •SpagBog:Spaghetti Bolognese
- •Make a Cameo (camcam):verb; to make a brief appearance, usually at an event or party
- •M.R.C.:Mixed Race Couple
- •M.R.F.:Mixed Race Friend
- •N.B.TNext big thing
- •V.M.K:Very Mary-Kate (Olsen)
- •V.V.B:Very very Brooklyn