Questions My Parents Asked Me While Visiting
I am not living at home. My parents tried to catch up with me. This is how they did it.
- •How are you?
- •Do you need money?
- •Do you have a boyfriend?
- •How are your grades?
- •Everything's okay with money?
- •Did you feed the dog?
- •Are you going to walk the dog?
- •Want to watch a movie?
- •Can you do the dishes?
- •Is that the lesbian movie?
- •Are you seeing anyone?
- •Do you need a ride to the train station?
- •You're not gay, right?
- •How's money?
- •Can you please walk the dog?