REASONS WHY RIC FLAIR HAS BEEN, AND ALWAYS WILL BE BETTER THAN BRET HART
Mainly for my brother's co-worker
- •15 World ChampionshipsNeed I say more
- •Hart has the charisma level of Stump from Angry BeaversCouldn't cut a promo unless it was about how great Canada was. Which no one is trying to hear anyway
- •Needed already established stars to have great matchesHBK, Stone Cold, Mr. Perfect, Benoit, Owen. The Hitman needed other great in-ring performers to have great matches. Flair could go with just about anyone and could make anyone (like Sting)
- •GimmickThe Rolex wearing Flair has a phenomenal gimmick of a rich, successful, white collar man in a predominantly southern poor man's sport. Meanwhile Hart was just a great technician who was Canadian and wore sunglasses and pink... How exciting.
- •Level of rivalriesOther than Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold, Hart's rivalries were average at best. Meanwhile Flair had one of the greatest feuds of all time with Dusty Rhodes, and many other classics such as The Dragon, Sting, HHH, HBK, and Hogan.
- •FactionsThe Horsemen are the greatest faction of all time, mainly because of Flair. And Evolution was also clearly better than the Hart Foundation