officially turned 30, almost 3 weeks ago. but things popped up in my mind just today. it takes 3 weeks for me to have this post-20s-syndrome
- •in 15 years you're going to be 45
- •being 45 means you are old. when I say old, it means OLD.
- •you were 15, fifteen years ago.
- •yeah I know you can remember everything happened back then clearly.like it was 10 minutes ago. no, maybe 2 years ago.
- •you still can recall the shoes that your first crush were wearing.and yes, it was 18 years ago? 19?
- •check your skincare products. anti aging kinda stuffs? you need it.
- •you can't sing along to 8 out of 10 songs on this week's Billboard chart.like who the hell is Shawn Mendez
- •babytalk-ing is just not that cute anymore
- •moneytalkand it is THAT "cute"
- •you will choose to wear J'adore Dior rather than Vera Wang's Princess during the day
- •and Paco Rabbane's Lady Million instead of Burberry Beat for the night
- •urged to be so decisiveby yourself
- •what's inside your head, your heart, your look, your bank account, your business card, your network: SYNCED!theoritically speaking
- •you feel sleepy all the timeeven after a 16 straight hours sleep
- •so much to doso little time
- •living in very fast lane. you hardly pace your own breath
- •avoiding mini skirt deliberately