Already on li.st? Open in app.
to remember those happy times when i myself have forgotten what that is
- •hugs you can't get out of your head
- •the feeling i get when i look at photos
- •traveling and seeing new cultures
ya know. just picking with my eyes closed. maybe i will click a nonexistent selfie.
- 1.delicious praline Sprinkles cupcake & mango Jamba Juice smoothie in beautiful Los Angeles at the Grove
- 2.my granny Annie and I remembering all those times I sat on her lap as a baby
- 3.my wonderful Black Friday grabs
All of these movies here have been an experience more than a movie. Each of these have changed my perspective on life.
- •Can't Buy Me Love (1987)the style of this movie like many others catches my interest in ways more than one. the love development throughout the story and the meaning really is my favorite part. the actors and actresses in this movie bring the best touch to the movie. can't buy me love changed the way I look at the journey of love and life.
- •Silver Linings Playbookthe most meaningful and insightful movies i have ever watched is Silver Linings Playbook. the overall screenplay I find intriguing. the story is just a masterpiece in itself. i find joy watching it every time. movies like this give me a new piece of optimism. i am beyond happy i watched this movie because it gave me a new vision of life & different types of people.
- •Furious 7i am a rapid lover of the whole fast and the furious franchise. the way the movie ended made me cry even after i left the movies. listening to see you again made me cry because of Paul Walker. the way family is just so beautifully displayed in these movies is just the most incredible thing ever.
The most wonderful time of the year has passed. I miss it so much, so I though I make a list of memories to look back on. Starting from Christmas Eve to Christmas Day 2015.
- 1.in the early am hours, I posted my "12 Days of Christmas" video on my YouTube channel.In the early AM hours, I posted my "12 Days of Christmas" video on my YouTube channel.
- 2.after feeling very happy with my job, I watched my favorite movie of all time: Can't Buy Me Love (1987).After feeling very happy with my job, I watched my favorite movie of all time: Can't Buy Me Love (1987).
- 3.waking up later that morning, I had to get ready and dressed for dinner + Christmas Eve candle light service.Waking up later that morning, I had to get ready and dressed for dinner + Christmas Eve candle light service.