Looking Back on 2015, Perhaps I Shouldn't Have...
this year was... not particularly good.
- •let my mental illness ruin the one good relationship I've ever had
- •eaten so much subway my first semester of college
- •been so rude and bratty that people think I'm just an angry person (which is true, but I don't want people to think that)
- •forgiven people who didn't deserve my forgiveness
- •gone out/hung out with people who didn't make me happy
- •slept either so much or so little that my body basically stopped functioning
- •some essentially everything about my personality