The Top Dolly Songs I Find Myself Singing or Humming the Most
This is such a good list holy shit!! Thank you for requesting it I'll talk about Dolly and her impact until I'm blue in the face. Also I'm very clearly partial to her first albums sorry lol
- •Put It Off Until TomorrowThis is from her first album "Hello, I'm Dolly" it's one of my favorites vocally speaking and it's so sad !!!! Like put it off until tomorrow, you've hurt me enough today!!!! Shit!!!
- •You're Gonna Be SorryTrack 1 on "Just Because I'm A Woman". Dolly is speaking a fucking WORD. "While you were busy making out, I was making plans for checking out. And when you find this out you're gonna be sorry." !!!!!
- •I Wish I Felt This Way At HomeOne of my favorite things about Dolly is the fact that she was a you female country singer in the 60's writing songs about double standards and this song is LITERALLY about her extramarital affair. Like this and she were both groundbreaking oh my god
- •The Only Way Out (Is To Walk Over Me)This is my favorite Dolly Parton song E VER I love it so much the chorus is so beautiful I sing it all the time my roommate hates me so much
- •9 to 5Obviously lmao who doesn't sing this song all the time
- •JoleneAnother obvious one like..... If you've been hurt you're gonna have this song in your head at some point it's just a given