Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Fountain of Youth // Local NativesRainy days in the Boston public library
- •Ode to Sleep // Twenty One PilotsGoing for a run in CT
- •Where You Are // MoanaBaking cookies in that tiny apartment with @Schmidiot
- •I Can't Help Myself // Four TopsI can't listen to this song. It makes me physically nauseous when I hear it but I don't remember why
- •Don't use blinkers
- •Don't let people off the bus before getting on
- •Don't put a new roll of toilet paper when the old one runs out/ put it on with the paper coming from the bottom
I just really love ice cream. Follow my Instagram @icecreamisthecure for more of my ice cream adventures!
- •The Penny Ice CreamerySanta Clara, CA
- •Belly Good Cafe & CrepesSan Francisco, CA
- •Super DuperSan Francisco, CA
- 1.El Pez Arco Iris
- 2.Un Caso Grave de Rayas
- 3.Where the Wild Things Are
I highly recommend this podcasts! "An advice show for the modern era." It's 3 brothers (Justin, Travis and Griffin McElroy) that answer questions sent in by listeners or on yahoo answers. It's hilarious!
- •What's the difference between anorexic and balsamic?Episode 17
- •How do I get help with the legalization of zoophile marriage?Episode 19
- •Does the blood of Jesus cover the sins of Neanderthals too or just Homo sapiens?Episode 21
- •Jorts that we're 50% bedazzled
- •A man wearing a suit and a green fanny pack
- •Football jersey tucked into extremely high waisted khaki shorts
Is he even real?? Requested by @Schmidiot
- •"🎶You must always stop at the stop sign! That's the Orange rectangle🎶"
- •"I don't shave on boats. The altitude makes the shaving cream weird"
- •"A philosopher is a fossil made out of falafel"
I love baseball!
- •April 30 (L 2-5)Within 24 hours of coming back home I went to a game haha. I went with my brother and we got the StubHub move of the game so they upgraded our seats!! So much fun!
- •May 12 (W 3-2)WHAT. A. GAME. 17 innings and it ended in a walk-off home run by my fave Buster Posey! Best game I've been to. It was 5.5 hours long so we basically got two for the price of one.
- •June 23 (L 4-11)