CHICKEN AND CHEESE ENCHILADAS
Aka my favorite meal
- •Sauce:Some tomatillos, a jalapeño (remove the seeds for a milder sauce) and a garlic clove. Heat up with water until it's boiling and the tomatillos change color.
- •Blend and add sour cream to taste.
- •Enchiladas:Boil chicken and shred
- •Heat up some tortillas
- •Put about 1/3 of the sauce on the pan and start wrapping the enchiladas. You can do it on a separate plate but we like to do it in the pan so it's extra saucy and it's easier.
- •Add chicken to the tortillas
- •Then cheese to taste
- •Roll them up and keep going
- •Pour the rest of the sauce on top
- •Cheese to taste (we love cheese)
- •Cook at 375 F until the cheese is gooey and the sauce is bubbling (10-15 min). I forgot to take a picture before we started devouring
- •Enjoy! We like to eat it with rice but we accidentally burned it today 😬