Fictional Characters I've Wanted to Be
Inspired by @jessicah
- •Anne of Green GablesShe has to be number one on my list. I wanted so badly to be her as a kid. The closest I've gotten was some personality article that claimed she is probably an INFP like me. So I'm basically her I guess.
- •Eilonwy from The Prydain ChroniclesThese books are just magical and Eilonwy is everything I love in a fantasy heroine.
- •Polly from An Old Fashioned GirlI felt much like Polly during my college years: the girl from a low income life sent to live amongst the very rich. I always wished I could handle people with as much kindness as she.
- •Emily of New MoonI always wanted hair like hers and I desperately wished I had her "slow blooming smile" because it seemed super romantic. Bright side: my son has one.
- •Fanny Price from Mansfield ParkIt's not as popular as Pride and Prejudice but I've always loved Fanny Price best of all the Austen ladies.
- •Jane EyreSomehow Mr Rochester is the best despite everything and I've always been enchanted by their story. This has been my favorite book since I was ten. (Also Jane Eyre is apparently an INFP as well)
- •Mara from Mara, Daughter of the NileI have probably read this book ten times in my life. It has the perfect blend of action and romance. Every time I read it as a young adult I wanted to jump inside the book and be her.
- •Goewyn from the Song Of Albion trilogyBecause Llew. Oh man was I in love with Llew Silver Hand. So of course I wanted to be the kickass woman who married him. Side note: this trilogy is SO GOOD.
- •Sarah from ChuckI have a huge crush on Chuck. Plus Sarah is badass and has great hair.
- •Rose from Doctor WhoBecause I fell in love with Ten.