Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •RoseanneIf we're being real, the early years until Becky 2, maybe even a couple of Becky 2 episodes but absolutely none of the lottery years.
- •Arrested DevelopmentSeason 1 and 2 only.
- •Real HousewivesYou said series...I'm not specifying which locale, so I want all of them. I think it would help give me perspective during coconut shortages. Your shit seems pretty trivial when Theresa Guidice is getting locked up for some shady shit her gorilla of a husband got her caught up in. Not saying we didn't all see it coming when she showed us the house he was building the family and everyone was like "Liberace called, he wants his interior designer back", but what does Joe actually do? Mob? No?
- •Glass AnimalsSaw them at the Fox in Oakland a couple months ago, and they were phenomenal. They were almost exactly like their album in the best way possible, everything you loved while you listened on earbuds but in a really hyped environment. #peanutbuttervibes
- •Leon BridgesCome on. So good.
- •Tryouts for the human race by SparksThis song was featured in The Overnight, and while the movie wasn't great I've been hooked on this song ever since I watched it.